Think of St Lucia Vacation Photography As The Gentler Side Of A Trash The Dress Session.
This photo shoot is ideal for the family or for couples who want great photography without all of the splashing about. For this shoot we may head out to a little village brimming over with charm and character, to a beach close to sunset or to some other really cool location with a ton of photo opportunities.
As always your St Lucia Vacation Photography begins with a consultation to decide the best photos for you, what outfit you will wear, the locations we will use and all manner of things that lend themselves to the creation of perfect pictures just for you.
Here’s What You Can Expect
To be taken to one of Kirk’s favourite photography locations…
• Kirk’s special pre-photo shoot consultation which lays the foundation for you to get AMAZING photos even though you’ve always hated your pictures …
• Professional Photography barefoot on the beach…
• On the spot review of your photos to help you get even better photos than you ever expected…
• FREE Private Photo Website so you can share all your pics with friends and family back home – This is a $99 Value…
• At least 100 pictures will be shot so that you will be spoilt for choice when selecting your pictures….
• Your favourite 20 images will be emailed to you as full res files – At $50 per image file this alone is a $1000 Value…
And with a wide array of print and album options to choose from you are guaranteed amazing vacation memories. Best of all these world class products can be shipped directly home to you from our California custom photo finishers, saving you the hassle of struggling to get professional prints from the image CD that the other photographers are delivering.
Here’s Some Of What We Have On Offer Just For You
- Canvas Wraps
- Acrylic Prints
- Metal Prints
- Bamboo Prints
- Photo Calendars
- Hand Assembled Custom Crafted Heirloom Albums
To learn more simply complete the form below with your first name, the best email address to reach you at and a brief message about what you’d like to have and I’ll personally contact you in 24 hours or so
Friends for Life
Content on this page by Kirk Elliott